There are two cemeteries outside of the fenced in Bartlett City Cemetery. All three are maintained by the City of Bartlett. The Cemetery on the right going in is called locally the "The Old White Cemetery. The one on the left is referred locally as the "Old Black Cemetery" and was established by a black church.
located on CR387 about 3/4 miles south of Bartlett on Hwy 95
Address : 1200 CR 387