There are two cemeteries outside of the fenced-in Bartlett City Cemetery. All three cemeteries are maintained by the City of Bartlett. The Cemetery on the right going in is called locally the "The Old White Cemetery. The one on the left is referred to locally as the "Old Black Cemetery" and was established by a black church. The one that is fenced in is called the Bartlett Cemetery.
Located on CR387 about 3/4 miles south of Bartlett on Hwy 95 - Address: 1200 CR 387, Bartlett