Constructed in 1901 for the A. A. Young family, this residence exhibits elements of the Classical Revival and Beaux Arts styles of architecture. Its eclectic details and architectural features include large dormers, decorative balustrades and two-story columns with Corinthian capitals. The house served as a center for civic and social activity and remained in the Young family until 1951. It is a rare survivor of its type in Granger.
Latitude: 30.7171 Longitude: -97.4382
Address: 532 East Davilla
for more information